Assistant Property Manager
Dekalb, IL 60115 US
The Assistant Property Manager’s main responsibility is to support the manager with daily clerical operations and to manage the office visitors, answer phone calls, distribute and receive paperwork and open and close the Office. This position is located in DeKalb, IL. The Assistant Property Manager will perform general office support of administrative and clerical duties as assigned by the Property Manager.
Essential Clerical duties include copying, filing, data entry, scheduling appointments, processing paperwork, receiving all incoming mail and communications, and other general support as needed. The Assistant Property Manager is expected to work closely and effectively with the Property Manager ensuring safe, decent, and sanitary properties, enforce compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, HUD policies and guidelines regarding Fair Housing.
Requirements of the Assistant Property Manager are:
• Associates degree with Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of two years office administrative experience.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel & Outlook
• Ability to maintain patience, courtesy, and discretion in communications with other Authority staff and the public.
• Must have the ability to identify areas of procedural inefficiency and make written recommendations for improvements
• Strong organizational skills
The Assistant Property Manager will work Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Wage depends on experience, $17-$19 per hour to start
Apply online www.furststaffing.com or contact Caitlyn/Courtney at 815-229-7810 for more details