Financial Services Licensed Assistant
Rockford, IL 61107 US
FurstProfessionals has a growth opportunity for a Financial Services Licensed Assistant to join a locally owned, long-standing wealth management firm in Rockford.The ideal candidate will have a degree in Finance or related field and possess their Series 6 or Series 7 license. Licensed Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Create or maintain daily calendars for Financial Advisors
- Offer client support, including responding to client phone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Answer questions and resolve issues related to financial statements, deposits, checks, and transactions
- Process new client paperwork and maintain confidentiality
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue from existing clients
- Manage multiple computer systems
- Manage other office administrative functions
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field of study
- Series 6 or Series 7 license
- Two+ years of experience in financial services preferred
- Skilled in customer service
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Meet Your Recruiter
Year Started: 2011
I wanted to be a physical therapist when I grew up.
“My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness.” – Maya Angelou
What do you enjoy most about your work?
It’s so rewarding to meet great people and match them up with our clients’ needs!