Rockford, IL 61109 US
- Assist company and IT leadership to establish, document, execute, and implement direction, policies, operating procedures, and best practices to ensure compliance with industry and company initiatives related to IT and other cybersecurity requirements
- Work with outside vendors, upper management, department leadership and auditors to ensure high network availability, smooth operations, and compliance with government requirements and contracts
- Plan and schedule project guidelines, goals, and budgets while meeting timelines.
- Bi-Weekly summary reporting and meetings with upper management to discuss the overall progress, project status, and completion of high-level initiatives
- Identify risks and recommend mitigations
- Management of the information technology group responsible for maintaining the network infrastructure, servers, workstations, telecommunications systems, and all software applications
- Financial responsibilities for the information technology, including capital expenditures
- Manage the creation, design, coordination, and budget of internal networks and vendor teams in support of the facility infrastructure
- Replace items as needed in the infrastructure on a predetermined schedule eliminating end of life, obsolescence, and poor reliability issues
- Collaborate with the company and consult with various teams for successful upgrade of all software packages with minimal impact on the day-to-day operations of the company
- Lead the administration and support users responsible for of the ERP, Design and PDM, SolidWorks, QuickBooks, Cybersecurity, Data Collection, and Reporting systems
- Manage an inventory of installed software licenses
- Assist Management on creation of a compliant system working toward meeting the latest flow downs of:
- DFAR 252.204-7012
- NIST SP 800-171
- CUI (Controlled Unclassified Information)
- CMMC (Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification)
- Protection of all personal, personnel, payroll, benefits, and HR information. A high level of general information security is a must
- Plan and execute infrastructure improvements that scale with the company’s growth. The qualified candidate will have experience managing high level Information technology infrastructure improvement projects
- Work with the cybersecurity manager to develop policies related to security and infrastructure systems
- All other duties as assigned by controller
- B.S. or Equivalent Degree or certifications
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Environments
- Microsoft Windows Server Environments
- Applicable experience of 10 years
- Demonstrated leadership skills through example, mentoring and running multifaceted teams
- Exceptional analytical and mathematical background
- Ability to communicate information and ideas both written and spoken so others will understand
- The ability and experience to develop and implement long term IT compliance plans and procedures and effectively communicate those plans across the organization and to upper management
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- U.S. Citizen, no dual citizenship allowed
- Management of Windows Hyper-V virtual environments
- Experience with managing and implementing Data Storage such as SAN/NAS.
- Experience managing enterprise Microsoft Office 365 products
- Microsoft Office 365 hosted email (GCC High experience highly desirable)
- Experience with Cisco network products and routing protocols
- Management of SolidWorks Enterprise PDM software.
- Experience with MATLAB Simulink
- Experience with LabVIEW or equivalent
- Understanding of the OSI Model and network functions
- Experience with badge readers and door locks
- Database Management (i.e., SQL, Oracle, Access, etc.)
- Enterprise-level applications: Manufacturing (ERP) with workflow and accounting, SolidWorks Simulation, and other
- Managing help desk services
- Future initiatives related to IT systems and Cybersecurity.
- Experience with NIST 800-171 and CMMC is highly desirable
- Security certifications and MCSE certifications
- The office environment is considered normal. Temperature and noise levels in the plant may require use of personal protective equipment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is frequently required to talk, hear, and use hands to type on keyboard. Specific vision abilities required by this job include vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- An associate must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Meet Your Recruiter
Year Started: 2020
I wanted to be an elementary school art teacher when I grew up.
“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Theresa
What do you enjoy most about your work?
I enjoy matching the right people with the best opportunities.