In House Service Technician
Rockford, IL 61103 US
Responsible for the in-house Service Department. Help customers, field service technicians, and all other departments for everything related to the Service Department.
1. Supervise customers trouble shooting with the help of field service technicians and in-house technicians
2. Plans and develops policies and procedures for on-site installation, testing, maintenance, troubleshooting and manuals
3. Responsible for the use of the internal service software (Freshdesk)
4. Ensures all field service technicians have the necessary help and instruments to complete their jobs
5. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
1. Internal: Service technicians, Shipping, Engineering, Quality, Production, and Sales
2. External: Customers (direct contact, telephone, fax, e-mail)
3. Reports to the Director of Technology
LEVEL OF AUTHORITY
Authority to directly interact with customers and negotiate pricing following predetermined guidelines.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Education/Training: B.S. Degree in Business Management or equivalent experience
2. Experience/Skills: 3 to 5 years related experience in a manufacturing environment
3. Must possess excellent communication, organizational, computer and interpersonal skills
4. Excellent knowledge of product and manufacturing capabilities required
5. Willingness to spend some time travelling in the field
PHYSICAL AND VISUAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with impairments to perform the essential functions.
1. Regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, talk and hear
2. Occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms
3. Occasionally required lifting up to 10 pounds
4. Close vision required
5. Travel by plane, bus or auto
For more information, please call Melissa @ 815-997-1442
Meet Your Recruiter
Year Started: 2020
I wanted to be an elementary school art teacher when I grew up.
“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Theresa
What do you enjoy most about your work?
I enjoy matching the right people with the best opportunities.