Job Number: ED676525515
Pay Rate: $20-22 / hour
Seeking a Skilled Maintenance Lead to join our Team! As the Maintenance Lead, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and coordinating the maintenance activities to uphold the highest standards of reliability and safety. The Maintenance Lead will work Hours - Monday-Friday 8am-4pm. Hours are flexible and schedule may vary at times. The Maintenance Lead Payrate is - $20.00-22.00 per hour, based on experience. Maintenance Lead position duties include –
Maintenance Lead Education and ExperienceHigh School diploma or possession of a certificate of equivalence of High School Achievement (GED) with vocational training and five (5) years of experience preferred in maintenance and repair including progressively responsible experience supervising maintenance personnel or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform essential job functions. If you want the opportunity to utilize your technical expertise and leadership skills as a Maintenance Lead-then apply to this job posting today! Or contact Emily at 815-656-4490 #FSG
- This is a working Supervisor position responsible for general maintenance of units and building grounds
- Oversee and Supervise work crews
- Basic office work such as order parts (materials for the units)
- Will manage the inventory and know what is needed for supplies and projects
- Good overall maintenance skills
- Drywall work
- Cleaning/Waxing Floors
- Basic Electrical work such as change outlets
- Installation of vanity, countertops, toilets, etc.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.