Monroe, WI 53566 US
• Perform all schedule PM's as assigned including Master Sanitation Program tasks.
• Perform all necessary emergency and scheduled repairs on machines.
• Maintain accurate and neat record keeping as it pertains to PM's and Master Sanitation Program.
• Work closely with management and factory personnel to effectively schedule, source parts/supplies for and make repairs to equipment.
• Strong listening skills and ask questions to understand instructions for work-related activities
• Takes initiative to complete tasks along with a continuous improvement mindset
• Works as a team with positive attitude and behaviors
• Verbal and written communication skills; including ability to read, understand, and follow written procedures (SOPs)
• Must be able to trouble shoot equipment and systems such as HVAC, refrigeration, boilers, general electrical, including VFD's.
• Must have basic plumbing and carpentry skills.
• Must have a basic understanding of PLC's and process engineering principles.
• Meet physical demands of role, Honest and high level of Integrity, high degree of personal hygiene per GMPs, dependable attendance to meet business demands
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Food manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
• Moderately strenuous work involving standing, walking with frequent bending, twisting, pushing and squatting; Repetitive lifting of up to 50 lbs.
• Fast-paced clean environment; frequently cool, wet, and moderate noise along with working with chemicals
Please apply online or if you have questions, call/text 608-605-6118