Belvidere, IL 61008 US
FurstStaffing has PACKER opportunities at GENERAL MILLS, a highly regarded snacks manufacturing plant, in Belvidere. This position will give you a THREE-DAY WEEKEND every other week!
The Packer is essential to the production process.
$17.50 per hour
Type of Placement for the Packer:
- Full Time
The shift hours for AM Packer are 5:30pm-6:00am within an Alternating Work Week Schedule:
- Week One - Mon/Thurs/Fri (36 hours)
- Week Two - Tues/Wed/Sat/Sun (48 hours)
Shifts are 12 hours which include three 30 minutes breaks, first break is unpaid, second and third breaks are paid time.
Responsibilities for the Packer position include:
- Hand packing product into boxes/cartons
- Stacking boxes/cartons onto pallets
- Hand feeding product onto the production line
- Visual inspection of various product and packaging material components
- Box making and break down
- Line cleaning and sanitation
Job requirements for the Packer position include:
- Ability to stand throughout shift and lift a up to 35 pounds
- Ability to reach, bend, twist, and walk up and down stairs
Employees with positive outlook and strong communication skills may qualify for promotion opportunity to work as a Furst Assistant which pays $1. more per hour.
Any questions or have an application with Furst? Please call Shannan, Viri or Jamie @ 815-229-7810.
New to Furst? Please apply directly to this posting.