Production Technical Writer
South Beloit, IL 61080 US
Qualified candidates must have:
- 5+ years technical writing experience preferred
- Pharmaceutical or food/beverage industry experience preferred
- Superior technical writing skills (be prepared to provide sample)
- Strong analytical/organizational skills
- cGMP knowledge
- Microsoft Word/Excel proficiency
- Ability to multi-task or change priorities as needed
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Degree in Technical Writing or related field preferred
Typical responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Collecting data and writing incident/investigation reports
- Creating/editing SOPs, experiments, factory acceptance test documents, IQ/OQ documents
- Summarizing experiment/test/qualification results
- Assisting in performance of tests and qualifications
- Other related job duties as required
Meet Your Recruiter
Year Started: 2011
I wanted to be a physical therapist when I grew up.
“My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness.” – Maya Angelou
What do you enjoy most about your work?
It’s so rewarding to meet great people and match them up with our clients’ needs!