Quality Assurance Technical Associate
South Beloit, IL 61080 US
- Quality Assurance experience in the pharmaceutical industry or laboratory environment PREFERRED
- Excellent cGMP knowledge
- Strong organizational skills
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency
- Technical writing skills (be able to provide sample on request)
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Bachelor’s degree in a science discipline
- Analytical support/product development
- Document activation and distribution: SOPs, specifications, protocols, etc.
- Analytical review: Must be able to review, interpret, and approve analytical reports
- Stability data: Interpret results, trend analysis, and approval of stability data
- Issuance and control of preventative maintenance documentation
- Lab audits
- Batch record maintenance and issuance
- Final batch record review, release, and pedigree issuance
- Support in various specialized software systems, such as Calibration program, documentation software, temperature monitoring, etc.
- Incident and investigation writing
- Technical support as needed.
Meet Your Recruiter
Year Started: 2020
I wanted to be an elementary school art teacher when I grew up.
“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Theresa
What do you enjoy most about your work?
I enjoy matching the right people with the best opportunities.