Rockford, IL 61108 US
To support our growth plan in future years, this position will engage/interact with Cost Accounting and General Accounting Managers to learn systems and process details in the area of cost accounting, monthly closing, reporting, documentation, budgeting, forecasting, ongoing reconciliation, etc.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform senior-level accounting activities requiring the use of professional concepts
- Assist in development and documentation of business processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Collaborate with colleagues for problem resolution and financial analysis
- Analyze financial information and summarize results for leadership team
- Fully supports compliance with GAAP and IFRS
- Advises management of internal control concerns, and fully supports Accounting requirements, policies, and regulations.
- Opportunity to participate in assessment of current finance operations, offering recommendations and participation in implementing new processes.
- Participate and support external audits and tax preparation
- Maintains open communications with all members of management to help ensure accuracy of financial reporting
Please apply directly to the Senior Accountant opening or contact Rachel at 815-997-1417 or email@example.com with any questions.
Meet Your Recruiter
Year Started: 2011
I wanted to be a physical therapist when I grew up.
“My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness.” – Maya Angelou
What do you enjoy most about your work?
It’s so rewarding to meet great people and match them up with our clients’ needs!